Japan Tokyo + Osaka + Kyoto 7D6N 1-8 Sept 2023 3*Hotel Tour + FullBoard Meal + Flight Return [ Twin Sharing ] RM 8510/ Pax2 pax per room More Details >
Japan Tokyo + Osaka+ Kyoto 7D5N 1-7 Sept 2023 4*Hotel Tour + FullBoard Meal + Flight Return [ Twin Sharing ] RM 8510/ Pax
PHILIPINES AIRLINE (INCLUDE 30KG LUGGAGE RETURN + IN FLIGHT MEAL)
KUL - NRT - TOKYO
Assemble at the airport for check-in and board the flight to Japan
NRT - TOKYO
- Asakusa : The oldest temple in Tokyo. A downtown with Senso-ji Temple and Nakamise Street.
- Tokyo Skytree : is a must-visit attraction for free travelers in Tokyo
TOKYO - DISNEYLAND - TOKYO
- Tokyo Disney Land (8.30am depart from hotel / 7.00pm return from Disneyland)
TOKYO - HAKONE - HAMANAKO
- Gotemba Peace Park : An excellent location to appreciate the scenic view of Mount Fuji.
- Owakudani (Kurotamagokan) :Was the final stage of the volcanic activity in Hakone approximately 4,000 years ago.
- Lake Ashinoko Cruise : The scenery of Hakone seen from the lake is truly spectacular
- Please spend a relaxing time at a Japanese hot spring hotel.
HAMANAKO - KYOTO - OSAKA
- Bullet Train : Experience Japan's high-speed train "Shinkansen". (Toyohashi-Mikawa Anjo or Kyoto-Shin Osaka)
- Arashiyama : Walk through Arashiyama's famous landmark Togetsukyo Bridge and the scenic bamboo grove.
- Fushimi Inari Taisha : Built 1300 years ago. It is the most familiar shrine for Japanese people.
-Osaka Castle : A castle in the center of Osaka built by Toyotomi Hideyoshi in 1583
- Kuromon Market: The streets of Osaka in the Edo period have been restored in full size.
- Dotonbori : It is a downtown area that represents Osaka, lined with restaurants.
- Shinsaibashi : The busiest shopping arcade in Osaka.
OSAKA - KIX - KUL
- FREE & EASY
- Transfer to Kansai Airport
Est Weather : Summer ( 21-32 degree)
1. Tour commentary will be conducted in Mandarin or Cantonese with simple English translation by Tour Leader.
2. We reserve the right to alter the sequence or change, amend or alter the itinerary if necessary, with or without prior
3. All flights and hotels are provisional and will be subject to our final confirmation.
4. Local specialty meals are subject to the season and availability at time of travel.
5. Sight-seeing places are subject to erratic weather conditions caused by global warming climate change.
6. The group departure is subject to a minimum group size of 25 paying adults and a maximum of 38 paying adults.
7. All pictures shown are for illustration purposed only, actual may varies.
8. A pricing for optional are for reference purposes only and subject to change without any prior notice. Final prices are
to be conhrmedby the tour manager/ leader during the tour.